Saudi aircraft attack Houthi targets in residential areas of Hudaydah and Sa'dah, Yemen, killing at least seven civilians.
At least seven civilians have been killed in Saudi airstrikes against residential areas across Yemen.
- Press TV (Image)
- Saudi aircraft attack targets in residential areas of Hudaydah and Sa'ada, Yemen. At least seven civilians are killed.
- Saudi aircraft attack targets in residential areas of Hudaydah and Sa'dah, Yemen. At least seven civilians are killed.
- Saudi aircraft attack Houthi targets in residential areas of Hudaydah and Sa'dah, Yemen, killing at least seven civilians.
- Saudi-led coalition forces begin an operation to take control of the Yemeni port city of Al Hudaydah, which has been held by the Houthis since 2015.
- A Saudi-led coalition airstrike kills Yemen's Supreme Political Council president Saleh Ali al-Sammad. He was considered the most senior Houthi official in Sana'a.
- A Saudi-led coalition airstrike on a market in Sahar District in Yemen's northern Saada Governorate, which is under Houthi control, kills at least 26 people, according to medics and local officials.
- A Saudi-led coalition spokesman announces they have exchanged prisoners with their Houthi opponents and "welcome a pause in the combat on the border." Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said the lull was important to deliver aid and medical supplies to people in northern regions of Yemen. Yesterday, a Houthi delegation was in Saudi Arabia for talks to end the war. Al-Jubeir and his Yemeni counterpart noted formal negotiations to end the fighting can only take place under the auspices of the United Nations.
- Two senior army commanders from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are killed, including the head of the Saudi Special forces in Yemen, Colonel Abdullah al-Sahyan, along with dozens of Saudi, Emirati, Sudanese and Yemeni coalition troops in a OTR-21 Tochka missile attack by Houthi forces on their base near the city of Taiz in southwestern Yemen.