- Sputnik News (Image)
- Rebels claim to have shot down a Royal Saudi Air Force jet over Sa'da, Yemen.
- Houthis claim to have shot down a Royal Saudi Air Force F-15 jet over Sa'da province, Yemen.
- A Saudi-led coalition airstrike on a market in Sahar District in Yemen's northern Saada Governorate, which is under Houthi control, kills at least 26 people, according to medics and local officials.
- An air raid kills at least 24 civilians at a market in Houthi-held Saada Governorate, Yemen.
- Saudi-led coalition forces begin an operation to take control of the Yemeni port city of Al Hudaydah, which has been held by the Houthis since 2015.
- A Saudi-led coalition airstrike kills Yemen's Supreme Political Council president Saleh Ali al-Sammad. He was considered the most senior Houthi official in Sana'a.
- Saudi aircraft attack Houthi targets in residential areas of Hudaydah and Sa'dah, Yemen, killing at least seven civilians.