Two French soldiers are killed after their armoured vehicle hits a roadside bomb in Mali.
Two French soldiers were killed after their armoured vehicle was hit by an explosive device in Mali, the French president's office said on Wednesday.
- France 24 (Image)
- Two French soldiers are killed after their armoured vehicle hit an IED in Mali.
- Two French soldiers are killed after their armoured vehicle hits a roadside bomb in Mali.
- Militants disguised as United Nations troops attack two military bases near Timbuktu, Mali, using rockets and two car bombs. At least one soldier at the bases, used by France and the UN, is killed and more than twelve others are wounded.
- Gunmen storm a popular tourist resort near the Malian capital, Bamako. At least two people are reportedly killed. Malian troops and France's Operation Barkhane counter-terrorist force are at the site.
- Mali returns two people France deported on the same planes they arrived on.
- A French Army soldier is killed and three others are injured after their convoy hit a landmine in northern Mali.
- A sixth French soldier is killed in Mali when his vehicle struck a roadside bomb, seriously injuring two more.