Four women accuse film and television producer, director, and writer Paul Haggis ("Crash" and "Million Dollar Baby") of sexual misconduct including two rapes.
A civil lawsuit was previously filed against the Oscar-winning filmmaker, prompting three more women to come forward.
- Hollywood Reporter (Image)
- Four women accuse film and television producer, director, and writer Paul Haggis (Crash and Million Dollar Baby) of sexual misconduct including two rapes.
- Four women accuse film and television producer, director, and writer Paul Haggis ("Crash" and "Million Dollar Baby") of sexual misconduct including two rapes.
- Attorney General of New York Eric Schneiderman, whose office sued The Weinstein Company for sexual harassment and discrimination, resigns amid allegations of violence towards four women during his tenure as Attorney General.
- Three members of the Swedish Academy leave their seats after failing to oust another member whose husband is accused of sexual misconduct including raping young female writers.
- A pair of women accuse "The Ren & Stimpy Show" creator John Kricfalusi of sexually abusing them in the 1990s while they were minors. Kricfalusi, who was in his 40s at the time, admitted to Buzzfeed that he had an underage girlfriend during the years in question.
- After a series of allegations of sexual misconduct against co-founder Harvey Weinstein, The Weinstein Company files for chapter 11 bankruptcy. The company also states that it will release all employees from a non-disclosure agreement which could prevent them from coming forward regarding the alleged misconduct of Weinstein.
- Rob Porter resigns as White House Staff Secretary after two of his ex-wives make allegations of physical and emotional abuse. Porter denies the allegations, which were first published by the "Daily Mail".