Ukraine police raid the wrong tent of an activist camp in Kiev and fail to arrest the stateless Mikheil Saakashvili.
- The Daily Star
- As police arrive at the stateless Mikheil Saakashvili's house in Kiev to detain him, Saakashvili goes up on the roof to protest verbally. Police then detain him and try to take him away in a blue minivan while hundreds of people block the street. Finally the supporters free him out of the van. Bespeeching the cameras again, he rails against corruption, against Petro Poroshenko and urges Ukrainians to "be afraid of nothing".
- Eleven anti-corruption protestors are detained in Kiev, Ukraine, where police attempted to enter a protestor camp near the parliament building.
- Three protestors and one police officer are injured in clashes between anti-corruption demonstrators and Ukrainian police in front of the parliament building in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Thirty thousand people are evacuated from Kalynivka, Ukraine, following an explosion in an ammunition dump 180 km southwest of Kiev. The Government of Ukraine blames sabotage.
- DPR leader Alexander Zakharchenko announced that the self-declared Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) and Luhansk People's Republic (LPR) would form a new state called Malorossiya (Little Russia) as an official successor to what he called the "failed state" of Ukraine, with Donetsk replacing Kiev as the country's capital. Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko and LPR leader Igor Plotnitsky denounced the plans.