Reuters and Handelsblatt cite a source claiming that, weeks ago, Deutsche Bank received a subpoena from special prosecutor Robert Mueller to turn over Donald Trump's personal banking information.
Special counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank to share data on the US president's business dealings, as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the US election widens.
- Deutsche Welle
- Michael Flynn, former U.S. National Security Advisor to President Donald Trump, pleads guilty to one count of making a false statement to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials. It is also announced that Flynn will cooperate with Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation.
- A federal grand jury approves the first charges from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 federal elections. The charges are sealed by a court order.
- Facebook agrees to disclose ads that ran in the U.S. in 2016 from accounts associated with a Russian entity known as the Internet Research Agency to United States Congressional investigators. Earlier, this information was provided to Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan tells Donald Trump Turkey might cut ties with Israel if America unilaterally recognizes Jerusalem as its capital.
- U.S. President Donald Trump signs executive orders shrinking the Bears Ears National Monument area by 85% and the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument by half.