Jeffrey Feltman will meet foreign minister and other diplomats in highest-level UN visit to country in more than six years
- The Australian
- The Guardian (Image)
- South Korea says that it will halt military drills with the United States to help with Korean denuclearization talks.
- North Korea stated that it would dismantle the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site between May 23-25 ahead of the Donald Trump-Kim Jong-un summit meeting. Furthermore, North Korea invited journalists from the United States, South Korea, China, Russia, and the United Kingdom to cover the process.
- South Korea and the United States suspend their Foal Eagle millitary exercises. Furthermore, they also finish parts of the Key Resolve exercises.
- The governments of the United States and South Korea begin their Foal Eagle and Key Resolve military drills.
- South Korea states that North Korea is willing to hold talks with the United States on denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula.