Former Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh is killed by Houthi forces in a roadside attack outside Sana'a after an earlier attack on his house.
Ex-President Saleh's death came after he changed sides in Yemen's long-running civil war.
- BBC (Image)
- Houthi forces kill former president Ali Abdullah Saleh in a roadside attack outside Sana'a after having blown up his house.
- Former Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh is killed by Houthi forces in a roadside attack outside Sana'a after an earlier attack on his house.
- The Royal Saudi Air Force bombs Houthi positions in southern Sana'a in support of Ali Abdullah Saleh-headed General People's Congress.
- Saudi-led airstrikes target the Sana'a home of former President of Yemen Ali Abdullah Saleh.
- Shiite Houthi rebels seize a Yemeni military base south of the capital, Sana'a, where U.S. military advisers once trained Yemeni counterterrorism forces to fight Al-Qaeda in the south of the country. Forces loyal to former President Ali Abdullah Saleh had manned the captured base.
- A Saudi-led coalition airstrike kills Yemen's Supreme Political Council president Saleh Ali al-Sammad. He was considered the most senior Houthi official in Sana'a.
- Houthi forces claim to have shot down a U.S. MQ-9 Reaper drone over the Yemeni capital Sana'a. Footage released by Saba News Agency appears to show crowds gathering around the wreckage of an aircraft.