For the second time in three days, Israel carries out a missile strike on military facilities near Damascus.
AT LEAST two massive explosions ripped through the Syrian capital after Israel launched three...
- Daily Star UK
- Israel launches surface-to-surface missiles at a military installation outside the Syrian capital Damascus overnight, Syrian state TV reports.
- Allegedly Israeli fighter jets strike a suspected Hezbollah weapons convoy near Damascus, Syria.
- Israeli aircraft hit at least six targets near Damascus, targeting Iranian-made Fateh-110 missile shipments en route to Hezbollah.
- Syrian President Bashar Assad hosts Hezbollah head Hassan Nasrallah and Iranian leader Ahmadinajad in Damascus where they condemn the United States and Israel
- Hamas leader Khaled Mashal declares at a rally in Damascus, Syria that its informal ceasefire with Israel, which expires at the end of the year, will not be renewed.