A gunman opens fire in a Walmart in Thornton, Colorado, killing three people.
Two men and a woman were killed in a shooting inside a suburban Denver Walmart on Wednesday night that forced customers to either hide or flee.
- The Telegraph
- A gunman opens fire in a Wal-Mart in Thornton, Colorado, killing three people.
- A gunman opens fire in a Walmart in Thornton, Colorado, killing three people.
- Nine men are found dead inside a tractor-trailer parked outside a Walmart store in the American city of San Antonio, Texas, in what authorities call a case of "ruthless" human trafficking. Thirty people, many in critical condition and suffering from heat stroke and exhaustion, were removed from the non-air conditioned trailer which also lacked a water supply.
- An armed man, holding two people hostage in a Walmart in Amarillo, Texas, is shot and killed by a police SWAT unit. No other injuries are reported.
- A U.S. federal district court, in a case filed by retailer Wal-Mart Stores. Inc., strikes down a Puerto Rican tax increase for on-island companies, with more than $2.75 billion in revenues that buy goods from off-island "related parties," because the levy clearly discriminates against interstate commerce.
- An American E. coli scare results in the recall of hundreds of thousands of products in a dozen states and covering major supermarket chains including Walmart, Safeway and Albertsons.
- Walmart will stop selling the AR-15 and other semi-automatic rifles allegedly because of sluggish customer demand.