North Korea-Russia relations
Russian president Vladimir Putin signs decree to implement U.N. resolution sanctioning on North Korea.
The decree refers to the resolution adopted on November 30, 2016, as a response to Pyongyang's missile and nuclear tests
- Russian president Vladimir Putin signs decree to implement UNSC sanctions on North Korea.
- Russian president signs decree to implement UNSC sanctions on North Korea.
- Russian president Vladimir Putin signs decree to implement U.N. resolution sanctioning on North Korea.
- Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov denies White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders' claim that Russia breached any international arms control pacts, after President Vladimir Putin's March 1 speech on nuclear weapons.
- Voters in Russia cast their votes for the President of Russia; opinion polling predicts incumbent Vladimir Putin is highly likely to win a fourth term in office.
- Reports surface about the publication on January 29 by the United States of a list of Russian politicians and oligarchs that the U.S. government was required by CAATSA to draw up. Russian President Vladimir Putin says that the list, on which he is not included, is an "unfriendly act" that complicates ties between the two countries.
- President Vladimir Putin declares victory over the Islamic State terror group across both banks of the river Euphrates.
- Australian Federal Police arrest naturalized North Korean Chan Han Choi for violating UN and Australian sanctions by acting as an economic agent for North Korea.