An explosive device is hurled at the United States embassy in Kiev.
- The New York Daily News
- Ukraine-United States relations: An explosive device is hurled at the United States embassy in Kiev.
- An explosive device is hurled at the United States embassy in Kiev.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry arrives in Kiev, Ukraine, where he is expected to discuss ways of ending the conflict in the east of the country. The visit, along with his visit to Georgia yesterday, comes ahead of the NATO summit in Warsaw that will take place tomorrow.
- Syria signs the Paris Agreement. This will make the United States the only country not in the Paris Agreement, when they plan to leave on 4 November 2020.
- The United States will end the temporary protected status program (TPS) for more than 300,000 refugees from El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, and Nicaragua. Many of the refugees have already left for Canada, where it is easier to get asylum.
- The United States contemplates reimposing sanctions against Myanmar over alleged abuses against the Rohingya people.
- Zimbabwe accuses American citizen Martha O'Donovan of trying to overthrow the regime of Robert Mugabe.