The election between Democrat Jon Ossoff and Republican Karen Handel to replace the seat vacated by Tom Price becomes the most expensive congressional race in United States history.
- Campaigning ends and voting begins in the suburbs of Atlanta in the U.S. state of Georgia between Republican Karen Handel and Democratic Jon Ossoff, where Republican Handel wins the election by a narrow margin.
- Both Paul Ryan and Tom Perez plan to campaign for the local candidates Karen Handel and Jon Ossoff respectively.
- The campaign of Jon Ossoff wins a lawsuit extending voter registration.
- In a meeting for the NRA, U.S. president Donald Trump criticizes Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff.
- Local Republican candidate Karen Handel says she wants Donald Trump to campaign for her in the district.