Chinese president Xi Jinping visits Finland on his way to the United States.
China and Finland will increase cooperation under the China-European Union framework, President Xi Jinping said on Wednesday after arriving in Finland for his
- China-Finland relations Chinese president Xi Jinping visits Finland on his way to the United States.
- China-Finland relations: Chinese president Xi Jinping visits Finland on his way to the United States.
- Chinese president Xi Jinping visits Finland on his way to the United States.
- Xi Jinping begins his first visit to the United States as President of the People's Republic of China, meeting with technology company leaders and representatives in Seattle, Washington.
- General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China Xi Jinping will make his first state visit to the United States next September.
- The Vice-President of the People's Republic of China Xi Jinping meets with the President of the United States Barack Obama during a visit to the United States.
- Iceland opens an inquiry as it emerges that its citizens may be being spied on by the United States embassy. This follows similar investigations into possible illegal U.S. activities in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland, with possibly hundreds of Norwegians being monitored and Sweden describing the matter as "very serious".
- Trent Franks, a United States representative for Arizona's 8th congressional district, announces his immediate resignation, following allegations that he asked a female staffer to be a surrogate mother for him. Franks previously announced that he would resign from Congress in January 2018.