Yemeni Civil War (2015-present)
Coalition troops take control of the strategic Yemeni port city of Mocha after driving out Houthi forces.
Yemeni government forces backed by Gulf Arab troops have secured the Red Sea coast city of al-Mokha, United Arab Emirates news agency WAM reported on Tuesday,
- Yemeni Civil War (2015-present): Coalition troops take control of the strategic Yemeni port city of Mocha after driving out Houthi forces.
- Coalition troops take control of the strategic Yemeni port city of Mocha after driving out Houthi forces.
- A Saudi-led coalition airstrike on a market in Al Hudaydah Governorate, Yemen, kills at least 20 civilians and six Houthi militants.
- A Houthi missile attack on a Yemeni military camp near the port city of Mocha kills Major General Ahmed Saif al-Yafei, Yemen's deputy chief of staff, and several others.
- The United Arab Emirates pulls its troops out of Yemen amid mounting casualties among its forces battling Shia Houthi militants and rising tensions with local fighters in Aden, southern Yemen, which escalated yesterday when Aden International Airport was stormed by local pro-government gunmen. The airport has now been closed.
- Saudi-led coalition airstrikes, targeting Houthi rebels battling pro-government fighters, killed and wounded dozens in the port city of Mocha, according to Yemeni security officials. Around 35 fighters on both sides were killed in the battle over a key military base near the city of Taiz.
- Saudi aircraft attack Houthi targets in residential areas of Hudaydah and Sa'dah, Yemen, killing at least seven civilians.