The High Court of Zimbabwe overturns bans on protests in Harare.
Judge lifts police ban, days after president accused courts of recklessness for allowing rallies that turned violent.
- Al Jazeera
- 2016 Zimbabwe protests: The High Court of Zimbabwe overturns bans on protests in Harare.
- The High Court of Zimbabwe overturns bans on protests in Harare.
- A pair of buses collide on a road between Harare and Rusape, Zimbabwe, killing at least 47 people.
- Police and protesters clash in Harare after a court ruled that protests against Robert Mugabe can continue.
- Protests in Harare and elsewhere in the country continue despite police intimidation and pleas by President Robert Mugabe for them to stop.
- Zimbabwean authorities arrest dozens of protesters as anti-government protests spread across the country.
- National "Stay Away" protests, organized over the Internet via the WhatsApp social messaging platform, take place in Zimbabwe, following fears of an economic collapse amid calls for President Robert Mugabe's resignation.