A judge in Pennsylvania schedules the dates for the trial of accused U.S. comedian Bill Cosby.
- Bill Cosby sexual assault allegations: A judge in Pennsylvania schedules the dates for the trial of accused U.S. comedian Bill Cosby.
- A judge in Pennsylvania schedules the dates for the trial of accused U.S. comedian Bill Cosby.
- The trial against comedian Bill Cosby at the Montgomery County Courthouse ends with a hung jury and the consequent declaration of a mistrial.
- A court in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania finds that there is enough evidence to hold entertainer Bill Cosby on felony indecent assault charges in relation to the case of "Andrea Constand v. William H. Cosby, Jr.".
- American entertainer Bill Cosby is charged with aggravated indecent assault in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. The county's District Attorney-elect said his office is also examining evidence related to other cases. The current charges relate to one particular 2004 incident.
- American entertainer Bill Cosby, in response to dozens of accusations of sexual assault and misconduct spanning decades, has filed in U.S. federal court in Massachusetts a defamation suit against seven accusers.
- The search for the suspect in the killing of an elderly man in Cleveland, whose murder was posted to Facebook, expands beyond Ohio, with the FBI urging residents in Indiana, Michigan, New York, and Pennsylvania to be on alert for the suspect.