Indonesia authorities evacuate over 1,000 tourists from the island of Lombok after Mount Barujari erupts.
- The death toll from the magnitude 6.9 earthquake in Lombok, Indonesia, rises to 259, and may go higher still.
- The death toll from the magnitude 6.9 earthquake in Lombok, Indonesia, rises to 131 and nearly 2,500 people are now confirmed seriously injured.
- A 7.0 magnitude earthquake strikes Lombok, Indonesia. A tsunami warning is issued. At least 131 people are killed and more than 238 are injured.
- A magnitude 6.4 earthquake hits Lombok, Indonesia, destroying several houses. At least 16 people are killed and 160 others are injured.
- Ash from Indonesia's Mount Rinjani volcano closes Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport, the country's third busiest. Nearly 700 flights are cancelled. Officials will re-evaluate the situation tomorrow. Mount Rinjani started spewing ash last weekend.