A Pakistani police official says a twin bombing has killed a police officer and wounded nine people in northwestern Peshawar city.
- FOX News (Image)
- War in North-West Pakistan: Twin bombings kill a police officer and wound nine people in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Twin bombings kill a police officer and wound nine people in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Two separate bombings take place in Pakistan, killing at least seven people. A suicide bomber kills five people at the administrative headquarters in the Mohmand Agency tribal district while the other kills two people at a hospital in Peshawar. Jamaat-ul-Ahrar claims responsibility for the first attack.
- A bomb detonates in a bus carrying government employees in Peshawar, Pakistan, killing 15 and injuring at least 54.
- At least 9 people are killed and 35 injured after a suicide bomber strikes near a security checkpoint near Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Pakistan lifts the moratorium on the death penalty for terror-related cases following the Taliban's assault on a school in Peshawar on Tuesday that killed 141, including 132 children.
- Two bombs kill eight people and injure 74 others in Peshawar, Pakistan.