A bolide or meteor fireball explodes over the Thai city of Bangkok.
Dashcam footage captures the moment a bright white light blazes across the sky in northern Thailand
- The Telegraph
- A Thai military court commences the trial of two Uighurs from the People's Republic of China with the bombing of a popular shrine in Bangkok that killed 20 people.
- More than 60 people are hospitalized after an engine explodes on a crowded Bangkok, Thailand, commuter boat. Police suspect a liquefied natural gas leak caused the blast. The boat operator has been ordered to use diesel fuel only on its 25-boat fleet.
- Siam Commercial Bank reports eight people were killed and seven others injured in the basement of its Bangkok, Thailand, headquarters during an upgrade of the building's fire safety system Sunday evening. It appears that workers mistakenly activated a system that released pyrogen, a chemical that deprives a fire of oxygen.
- Thai police seek a 10th suspect in deadly Bangkok bombing.
- Another suspect in the bombing is arrested in Narathiwat Province in southern Thailand and flown to Bangkok.