Princess Christina, the younger daughter of King Juan Carlos of Spain, has been charged with money laundering and tax evasion. After a lengthy
- Euronews (Image)
- A French court does not order the custody of Suleyman Kerimov but sets a EUR40 million bail and tighter controls. Kerimov was arrested on November 21 in a money laundering and tax fraud case.
- Sweden celebrates the 70th birthday of their King Carl XVI Gustaf, whose celebration was attended by fellow European royals, including Denmark's Margrethe II, former King of Spain Juan Carlos I and former Queen of the Netherlands Beatrix.
- Ray Nagin, the former Mayor of New Orleans, Louisiana, is indicted on 21 different counts including fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, bribery, and tax evasion.
- Former Prime Minister of Fiji Mahendra Chaudry appears in a Suva court to face charges of tax evasion and money laundering.
- A United States court case gains new evidence and a guilty plea in relation to investigations of corruption and money laundering in Venezuela, adding a group who are suspected to be relatives of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro to the list of suspected accomplices.