A 16-year-old child is shot dead at close range in Al-Daih, a village west of Manama, Bahrain.
Teenager and policeman killed during rallies to mark two years of anti-government protests, activists and officials say.
- Al Jazeera (Image)
- A police officer is also killed after rioters threw firebombs at his patrol in Sehla, a village west of Manama, Bahrain.
- Four people are killed and 20 others are injured when an apartment building collapses in Manama, Bahrain.
- Bahrain executes three people for their alleged involvement in a bombing that killed three police officers in 2014, the first executions in the country since 2010.
- The Bahrain High Civil Court in Manama dissolves Al Wefaq, Bahrain's main Shia opposition group, accusing it of helping to foster violence and terrorism in the Sunni-led, Shia-majority island country. The Bahraini court previously issued a three-month suspension of the group last month.
- A teenager in Bahrain dies following an explosion in the village of Bani Jamra, east of the capital Manama.