A freight train collides with a bus at a level crossing in Heihe City, Heilongjiang province, China, killing at least 10 people and injuring 11 others.
At least ten people were killed and eleven others injured today after a passenger bus and a cargo train collided in northeast China Province.
- AP via ''Washington Post
- 16 miners are trapped underground after a coal mine was flooded in northeast China's Heilongjiang province.
- Eleven people are killed and 23 injured in Minquan County, Henan province, China, after a passenger bus swerves off the road and falls in a roadside pond.
- Eight people are killed and dozens injured after a freight train collides with a bus at a level crossing in central Argentina.
- A bus falls off a cliff in the Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture in southwestern China resulting in the death of 23 people.
- In China, a bus explosion kills about 30 people in Jiangxi province.