London's Metropolitan Police are investigating an attempted break-in at the British Houses of Parliament on Friday evening.
An investigation is under way after an attempted break-in at the Houses of Parliament, Scotland Yard says.
- The New York Police Department and London's Metropolitan Police Service open investigations into alleged sexual assault allegations against the American film producer Harvey Weinstein.
- The suspected death toll of the fire in North Kensington, London earlier in the week significantly increases, as the Metropolitan Police Service reports that a minimum of 58 people are missing and feared dead.
- Scotland Yard advises that it will be treating three non-fatal stabbings at the Leytonstone tube station in London as a terrorist incident.
- A man is charged with attempted murder following Saturday's stabbing of four Metropolitan Police officers in Kingsbury, north London.
- Four Metropolitan Police officers are stabbed while chasing a suspect in Kingsbury, north London. Two of the officers suffer serious injuries, while a 32-year-old male is arrested for attempted murder.