A landslide kills 10 people in Indonesia's East Java province.
A landslide killed at least 10 people and injured seven in Indonesia’s East Java province, state-run media said Monday. A steep cliff collapsed Sunday in the hamlet of Klangon in Malang district after
- Jakarta Post
- The Hindu (Image)
- Three people were killed and houses were damaged after a magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck off East Java, Indonesia.
- A bridge linking Babat, Lamongan, and Widang, Tuban, in East Java, Indonesia, collapses. Several vehicles fall into the Bengawan Solo River, killing at least two truckers.
- Five people, including an 18-month-old baby, are missing from an Indonesian ferryboat traveling from Bali to East Java that sank in the Bali Strait; 76 people have been rescued.
- A stampede on a docked ferry in Indonesia's East Java province results in eight deaths and dozens more injured.
- Six people are killed in a train derailment in East Java, Indonesia.