Lebanon's Government led by Prime Minister Saad Hariri collapses following the withdrawal of Hezbollah.
- Fox news
- The Australian
- Lebanon's Prime Minister Saad Hariri visits Iran, seeking help to prevent violence if a U.N.-backed tribunal indicts Hezbollah members for killing former prime minister, Rafiq Hariri, and 21 others in a car bombing
- Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah announces Monday as the day he will present evidence reputed to implicate Israel in the 2005 car bomb assassination of then Prime Minister of Lebanon Rafiq Hariri.
- Israel's Foreign Ministry alleges Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah's press conference yesterday, in which he stated he has evidence that implicates Israel in the 2005 assassination of former Prime Minister of Lebanon Rafic Hariri and 22 others, was full of "ridiculous lies".
- Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri announces the formation of a unity government with Hezbollah.
- Prime Minister-designate Saad Hariri steps aside in Lebanon.