A Paris court sentences former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega to seven years in jail for money laundering in France for the Medellin drug cartel in the 1980s.
Ex-ruler of Panama sentenced to seven years in prison for laundering drug money.
- Bangkok Post
- Canadian Press via Google News
- Former leader of Panama Manuel Noriega is extradited home from France and the United States where he has been serving jail sentences for the past 22 years to serve more time for his role in the murder of political opponents.
- France prepares to attempt to extradite Manuel Noriega back to Panama.
- Former Panamaian leader Manuel Noriega goes on trial in Paris.
- Former dictator of Panama, Manuel Noriega is extradited from the United States to France.
- United States District Court judge William Hoeveler refuses to block the extradition of former Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega to France to face charges.