- Sky News
- The death toll from a cholera outbreak in Zimbabwe rises to 25. In response, the government launches a crowdfunding campaign, which has been criticized due to it being started amid allegations of misused state funds.
- Zimbabwe allows the use of foreign currencies alongside its dollar.
- Inflation in Zimbabwe rises to about 150,000%. The Zimbabwean dollar is essentially worthless.
- Inflation in Zimbabwe reaches 9,000%, the highest in the world.
- A pair of buses collide on a road between Harare and Rusape, Zimbabwe, killing at least 47 people.